I love this recipe which literally has 3 ingredients and requires minimal effort!
Replacing refined grain crackers with activated seed crackers will enhance your health significantly.
- 1/4 cup of golden linseeds
- 1/4 cup of brown linseeds (if you only have one type of linseeds just go for 1/2 a cup of the one variety)
- Soak in glass jar in water overnight with 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar mixed in to awaken the seeds, activate their nutrients and neutralise the physic acid and enzyme inhibitors.
- In the morning tip off any remaining soaking water
- Mix the two seeds types together
- Add 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- On a lined baking tray spread salted seed mixture over the baking paper to a 1 cm thin depth.
- Cook at 45 degree’s for 4 hours to keep raw
- If in a hurray cook at 100 degree’s for 1 hour or until crispy
- When hard and crispy break into cracker pieces
- Store in airtight container.
Seeds are like the broom that sweeps the gut, cleaning out any debris lurking in there.
Seeds are also amazingly nutrient dense, holding all the nutrients required to grow a plant. When we eat activated seeds these provide an excellent source of fuel to boost immunity and feed our healthy gut bacteria.
x x x