I love these grain free muffins, they’re super easy, filling and taste delicious!
– 1 packet of free range, nitrate/nitrite, sugar-free (if possible) bacon (in NZ I recommend Hendersons Bacon)
– 8 eggs
– Handful of fresh parsley chopped fine
– Handful of fresh spinach chopped fine
– Line muffin tray with bacon in each cup
– In a bowl whisk eggs and add parsley, spinach and tomatoes if desired (you can keep it plain or add more veggies, it’s up to you)
– Pour egg mixture over bacon in each muffin cup
– Bake at 150 degrees celsius for 15 mins checking regularly
– Makes 12
– Perfect for lunch boxes and afternoon tea
– Always serve with greens to keep your body and blood balanced and energised.