With only 3 ingredients these bliss balls are an easy chocy treat.
– 1 cup of dates (soak in hot water for 5 mins before blending if you don’t have a high-speed blender)
– 3 cups of desiccated coconut
– 2 tablespoons of raw cacao powder
– Put all ingredients into blender and blend till sticky
– If you don’t have a high-speed blender ensure to soak your dates (as above) and add 1/4 cup of liquid coconut oil
– Roll into mixture into balls, rolling in extra desiccated coconut as a coating
– refrigerate to harden. They keep well in fridge or freezer and are a perfect chocolate replacement.