– In a bowl mix 3/4 cup of almond meal, 3/4 cup of coconut flour, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, 2 teaspoons of baking soda.
– In another bowl mash 5 bananas
– In another bowl (yip 3 bowls sorry) whisk 6 eggs, 4 tablespoons of honey and 1 cup of melted coconut oil
– Add wet ingredients and mashed banana to dry ingredients and mix well
– pour into a lined cake tin or bread loaf and cook for 15 mins. Cover with foil and cook for a further 45-50 mins or until knife comes out clean when inserted
– slice and serve with a green smoothie or juice